YOUNG TECC




WG:Hey whatz good Young Tecc,first off jus wanna thanku homie 4 takin part on the Westcoast Gunsmoke Mixtape Vol 1,tell us a bit about yoself n where u represent?


YT: Well Im full blooded Tongan born in American Samoa but raised in the streets of Salt Lake City, Utah. Rose Park to be exact!

WG:What made you wanna get in2 the rap game?

YT: Well I was sittin in my driveway listening to the New West artist from CTE Roccett, and was pretty much motivated by his album West In Full!
West Up to Roccett and the whole CTE West/Green Up Entertainment!


WG:Tell us about some of the artists you have collaborated with?

YT:I have Collaborated with artists such as: Trey-C who has hits like "Showboatin feat. Ya Boy & Prove them wrong feat. Crooked I". Of course my camp Lil Gunnz Records! Shouts out to Trey-C!!!

WG:Now you have been featured on many mixtapes,featuring some superstar names,how did all that come about?

YT:Well it all started off of Myspace with September 7th of the Cali Untouchable Djs! He messaged me about the tracc we did called "Nowhere to Run" and the rest is history! So all you real Emcee's keep uploading ur music to Myspace someone out there will hear you!

WG:How do you compare 2days state of hiphop 2 that of the early n mid ninetys?

YT: I feel like aint no love in the game anymore. No veterans from the West are baccing us New West artists. Bacc in the Ninetys the West ran the game because we had Unity and they wonder why they say the West is dead!

WG:which artist do u respect the most in hiphop 2day?

YT: The Artist who i Respect the most in the game is Crooked I! i feel he is the most Prolific writer in the industry today. Even though he hasnt dropped a album on the shelf he has a fan base that stretches all over the world. Shouts out to Crooked and the C.O.B family!

WG:How did u hear about westcoast Gunsmoke Vol 1?

YT: I heard about the mixtape series thru my homie in Germany Dubz Up Nation! He basically told me there was a mixtape series starting up and asked if i wanted to be a part of the project. Shouts out to Dubz Up Nation and Syndrome!!

WG:you have a bangin track (Givin It Up) on Westcoast Gunsmoke Vol 1,who produced that track?

YT: My lil Cuzzin Koni who is a youngsta produced the tracc!

WG:Was u eva involved in gang violence??

YT: hahaha Next Question!

WG:What advice do you have for rising westcoast artists?

YT: I know its hard to break into the game but keep finding stuff that keep you motivated and determined. I just listen to 2pac or Crooked I and theyre music alone motivates me to keep doin what i do.

WG:Do you have any shows/tours lined up for 09?

YT: NOT YET! So all you Muthaphuccaz get at me!

WG:Will you be takin part on Westcoast Gunsmoke Vol 2


YT: Of course! Just get at me Syndrome!

WG:What was the last album u bought or downloaded

YT: Honestly it was September 7th's album he did with K-Boy called The Green Tape! Shouts out to September 7th and K-Boy!

WG:homie last of all jus wanna thank you 4 takin part in this interview on behalf of Devious Records/Dubz Up Nation n Hard Livin Ent,do u have any shoutoutz or last werdz?


YT: Just wanna Thank Devious Records/Dubz Up Nation & Hard Livin Ent. for giving me an opportunity to do this interview and be a part of this mixtape series. Much Appreciated. Just wanna Shout out my Label mates at Lil Gunnz Records in White Center 206, Stoccton 209, Minnesota 651, Arizona 602, & Reno 775 we finna do this my niggaz!!!!!
West Up to My niggaz in Rose Park who still keeping the hood active. C-safe! West up to Dj September 7th, Dj Big K, Dj Warrior and all the New West Affiliates! I'm finna end it like this.....
LIL GUNNZ RECORDS DOT COM! T-GANG!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment