DECIPHER INTERVIEW




WG:Hey whatz good Decipher,first off jus wanna thanku homie 4 takin part on the Westcoast Gunsmoke Mixtape Vol 1,tell us a bit about yoself n where u represent

DECIPHER:Wass good man!
My name’s decipher I was born and raised in Honduras, San Diego and I live in the BAY
I represent them all mayne,


WG:What made you wanna get in2 the rap game

DECIPHER:The freedom of expression

WG:Tell us about some of the artists you have collaborated with

DECIPHER:Syndrome, Sabotawj, Amadeus, J dub, The Package, I did a ten city tour with JT the bigga figga
Jace from N-session…n a lot of other up n coming artist like me


WG:How do you compare 2days state of hiphop 2 that of the early n mid ninetys

DECIPHER:It doesn’t at all

WG:which artist do u respect the most in hiphop 2day

DECIPHER:Hmm….there are a lot. Each for different reasons

WG:How did u hear about westcoast Gunsmoke Vol 1

DECIPHER:The Devious Monk himself requested my services…. I was honored

WG:you have a bangin track (Vengeful) on Westcoast Gunsmoke Vol 1,who produced that track

DECIPHER:My dude Ethx, his beats tell a story already. I just put it in words

WG:Was u eva involved in gang violence

DECIPHER:I’ve been involved in every kind of violence, even domestic

WG:What advice do you have for rising westcoast artists

DECIPHER:Figure it out ur selfs ha! Nah work hard and then harder

WG:Do you have any shows/tours lined up for 09

DECIPHER:Yes I do, 2009 marks the release of my debut album L.P.H.I. so I’ll be hitting the road to promote it
To stay updated go to www. myspace. com/deciphermuxicpage

WG:Will you be takin part on Westcoast Gunsmoke Vol 2

DECIPHER:There is no way I would miss it



WG:What was the last album u bought or downloaded

DECIPHER:Honestly? Westcoastgunsmoke vol1 foo!
Ima downloadfiend pimpish

WG:homie last of all jus wanna thank you 4 takin part in this interview on behalf of Devious Records/Dubz Up Nation n Hard Livin Ent,do u have any shoutoutz or last werdz

DECIPHER:Heal yeah!
I just finished blazin and bumping the mix tape, it is dope there are a lot of good songs in it its worth ur time so go get it…Thank you Devious Records/Dubz Up Nation n Hard Livin Ent,
Look out for LPHI mid spring…second quarter baby!!
Look out for rock the spot with SYNDROME n J DUB…good lookin out syndrome
See you in Vol2
peACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment